Thursday, May 25, 2006

WHO AM I? WHAT AM I DOING HERE? So I'm having a bit of an identity crisis. For the last several months, my posts here have focused on a number of television shows, a little theatre, a little celebrity babynaming, and a little restauranting. But now, with Memorial Day looming, summertime is nearly upon us. The TV season is going into hiatus, no new shows will be opening over the next few months, nearly all of the pregnant celebrities have finished spawning for the 2006 season, and, well, I guess I can still talk about food.

In short, unless I come up with something new to talk about this summer, my repertoire is likely to consist of So You Think You Can Dance, cultural analysis of the 17 different Starbucks (is the plural of Starbucks "Starbucks" or "Starbuckses"?) within walking distance of my apartment, whatever weird grammatical and spelling nuances capture my attention (see prior note re Starbucks), and my thoughts on the Firefly and Veronica Mars DVDs I've been saving for this summer. Anything else anyone would like to suggest, be my guest.

No comments:

Post a Comment